Vinyl roll-up overhead garage doors are used in virtually every industry today, as they are available in a wide variety of styles and sizes depending on your application. These industrial doors are a great solution for environmental separation in factories and warehouses. They can be found in food processing areas, large freezers, pharmaceutical supply rooms and other areas where controlled temperature and climate separation is needed. Other areas of use include:
- Facility entrances
- Forklift traffic areas
- Loading Docks
- Food Processing Plants
- Process Areas
There are many benefits of installing a vinyl roll-up overhead garage door in your facility, and here are just a few:
- Intelligent Environmental Separation – These overhead garage doors allow you to maintain the ideal working environment. These doors not only help control the temperature, but also keep dust and dirt from entering the facility or into specific work areas. If you own a food processing plant, you would not want to have insects and airborne particles inside your factory. A vinyl rollup door can help prevent them from entering your facility. They are also used to block external noises and allow a positive working environment.
- Enhanced Safety – They also act as a barrier and deterrent for trespassers. Vinyl roll-up overhead garage doors can also come with transparent and slightly translucent panels, which allow for increased visibility on either side of the door. This leads to decreased risk of accidents, hence increasing productivity and profitability.
- Easy Installation & Lower Maintenance Costs – Vinyl roll-up doors have sleek and lightweight panels and mounts, which allow for easy installation. Since there are no cables, wheels or springs to deal with, maintenance costs are lower than other doors with many more components.
- Interchangable Panels – The beauty of some vinyl roll-up doors is that their panels can be interchangeable, allowing you to switch out the door panels for the different seasons. Mesh panels will provide you with air flow in the summer months and solid panels keep the heat in during the colder months.
- Reduced Energy Costs – Vinyl roll-up doors allow the air-conditioning or heating systems in a facility to work more efficiently and hence help you save energy. You can reduce your power costs by investing in vinyl roll-up doors.
There are countless vinyl rollup overhead garage doors available in the market, so you can buy one that fits your specific needs. However, there are certain factors you should consider before buying one.
- Do you need insulated or non-insulated?
- How often will it need to open and close a day (cycles)?
- At what speed do you need it to open and close?
- Can the panels be interchanged for the different seasons?
- Do you need a clear panel for visibility purposes?