High-Speed Vinyl Roll Up Overhead Garage Doors are designed to save you time and money, with their superior durability, energy efficiencies, and substantially higher speeds over standard Sectional or Coiling Overhead Garage Doors. With open speeds ranging from 36” to 100” (3-8 ft) per second, entry and exit through doorways can be done quickly, improving productivity and reducing energy costs; making them ideal for use in high volume traffic areas.
These commercial overhead garage doors help control exposure to dust, pollution, insects or birds, noise, and temperature differences during both the summer and winter months. By controlling your working environment, it helps improve employee comfort and productivity, as well as increase energy efficiency by controlling and maintaining the internal building and/or area temperature.
Styles can vary depending on the model you choose, including solid, mesh or with clear panels or windows for increased visibility. Some models will even allow you to switch out the panels, depending on the season. For instance, in the summer, you can use mesh panels that let in more air whereas in winter you can use solid ones to prevent that cold wind from coming in.
Ideal Applications for Vinyl Roll Up Overhead Garage Doors
- Interior & Exterior Door Openings
- Loading Docks
- Coolers & Freezers
- Food Processing Facilities
- Parking Garages
Internal Door Use
Vinyl roll up doors are perfect for providing environmental separation for manufacturing areas, freezer and cold storage areas, food processing areas, clean rooms and machine protection areas. Different areas require different environmental controls and by separating them with a vinyl roll up door, you can control the environment within each area.
Exterior Door Use
Quick up and down speeds, make vinyl roll up overhead garage doors ideal for high traffic entrances to business, allowing for materials and personnel to flow in and out of your facility quickly and easily. Models with windows or clear panels, will allow for natural light to come in.
Benefits of Vinyl Roll Up Overhead Garage Doors
- Energy Efficient – vinyl roll up doors open and close quicker than traditional sectional overhead doors.
- Increased Productivity – the speed at which they open and close reduces the amount of idol time with shorter interruptions.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs – with fewer moving parts, maintenance costs and time are lower.
- Improves Worker Safety – windows and clear panels allow for improved visibility for forklift traffic.
- Improved Working Environment – help to keep out unwanted insects, birds and other pests.
- Increased Security – because of quick up and down speeds, can you can keep the door closed during business hours, which helps deter theft and vandalism.
With a wide range of door styles and speeds available, Authority Dock and Door can help you find the right door vinyl roll up overhead garage door for your specific application and budget.