Preventative Maintenance Programs
Safeguard Your Investment
The most cost-effective way to prevent costly downtime and promote safety in your facility is with Authority Dock and Door’s Preventative Maintenance Program.
Enrollment is this program is FREE. Only  annual PM service call is required and there is NO Contract. Membership can be renewed annually and only with the customers authorization.
- Increased Safe Work Environment – by regulating your equipment, you achieve higher safety standards and help reduce unpredictability.
- Helps Ensure Proper Equipment Operation
- Helps Avoid Costly Down Time – reduced effect on facility productivity.
- Increase Life Span Of Your Equipment – reduced ownership cost.
- Tailored To Your Facility Needs – this program can be designed to fit whatever your facility needs are. “Example, a door that has a high amount of daily use can have PM scheduled services set up for weekly, monthly or for whatever intervals are needed.”
SERVICES & FEATURES
- Inspection – all parts, welds and the overall operation of the equipment is inspected and evaluated.
- Adjustment – equipment will be checked and adjusted, by our service professionals, back to the factory recommended standards.
- Lubrication – all moving parts that require lubrication will receive the proper lubricant according to the manufacturer.
- Parts – while servicing your equipment we will inspect for worn parts, noting if any immediate replacement is needed. (Parts needing replacement will be quoted at the time of the service and only performed with the customer’s authorization.)
The main objective of this program is to help maintain optimum performance of your equipment and ensure an overall safer environment for your employees, while helping prevent OSHA citations.