Some of the most heavily used parts of any building are its overhead doors, which are constantly opening day and night.
So how can Authority Dock & Door help? Simply put, we offer some of the best vinyl roll up doors on the market.
Here’s a quick look at what we can do to help your business boost its profits.
What Are Vinyl Roll Up Doors?
We sell commercial roll up doors. These are sturdy doors, which can stand up to considerably more abuse than a traditional aluminum garage door. Not only are these doors less prone to denting, they’re also not susceptible to rust.
As a result, they offer a lot more features than you’d expect from a basic roll up door, including see-through panels and optional mesh panels. And because of their light weight, these doors also open and close more quickly, improving facility security and employee safety.
What Advantages Do Vinyl Doors Offer?
There are several benefits to replacing your existing steel or aluminum dock door with a fresher vinyl replacement. Here are a few ways they can help.
- Corrosion resistant. There’s nothing like receiving a new metal door, just to find that the paint is scratched. Within a year, you’ve got a huge corroded hole, ruining your new door and costing you money in energy loss.
- Safety and visibility. Some of our doors are available with transparent panels. This makes a huge difference if your employees need to see what’s going on outside.
- Easy installation. Vinyl doors are lighter than either aluminum or steel doors. This means your installation will be easier, require fewer man-hours, and will get done faster. All of that translates to increased savings for your business.
- Interchangeable panels. Some of our doors offer easily replaceable panels. Install solid, insulated panels to keep your facility warm in the winter or cool in the summer. Then swap them out for mesh doors in the spring and fall, improving airflow, health, and morale.
- Energy savings. Okay, there are plenty of aluminum doors that are just as well insulated as ours. That said, if you have old doors, you’re losing a lot of energy through the biggest holes in your building. Replacing them will reduce your utility costs, by helping retain heat. On that note, vinyl is lighter than either aluminum or steel, which means your door motors won’t have to draw as much power to raise and lower them.
Let Us Supply Your Vinyl Roll Up Doors
As you can see, vinyl roll up doors offers many advantages. Energy savings, corrosion resistant, safety, and more are just some of the things you can expect when you choose to install one of these overhead roll up doors.
Still not sure if these are the best fit for your operation? To find out more about what we offer, and what our doors can do for you, contact us via our website. Or give us a call at (503)-594-8968, and we’ll answer any questions you may have. Be sure to follow us on Facebook!